Dr. Walter Mazzella provides a wide variety of dental services for patients in Woodstock, MD. He offers general dental care for patients to maintain their healthy smiles. Additionally, he provides implant solutions and other restorative treatments to replace missing teeth and repair tooth damage. With cosmetic dentistry, Dr. Mazzella brightens and straightens patients’ smiles. Along with his dental team, Dr. Mazzella customizes dental care for individuals of every age. No matter your needs, Dr. Mazzella can help provide the right diagnosis and treatment with modern dentistry.
Dental Services in Woodstock, MD
Explore all of the dental services we provide in our dental office:
With cosmetic dental care, we can brighten and straighten smiles:
- Invisalign: This alternative to metal braces uses clear trays that shift teeth into a straighter position.
- Porcelain Veneers: Dental veneers are thin shells that we bond to the front of the tooth enamel. Patients can receive veneers for all the teeth that show when they smile. Veneers look and feel like natural teeth.
- Teeth Bonding: Like veneers, bonding treatment can address tooth damage and discoloration. However, bonding addresses smaller areas of the smile, including small chips and cracks in single teeth.
- Teeth Whitening: Our in-office whitening treatment helps restores brightness to patients’ smiles. We can also provide at-home touch-up kits.
Preventative and general dental treatments keep patients in good oral health:
- Custom Mouthguard: Sports mouthguards protect against tooth damage and loss during contact sports. Wearing a professional, properly-fitted mouthguard also prevents the need for patients to clench their teeth to keep oral appliances in place during a game.
- Emergency Dentistry: Our office provides prompt care for patients with dental emergencies. We can treat toothaches, lost permanent teeth, broken restorations, and more.
- Family Dentistry: We offer dental care for patients of all ages. Our dental office can also schedule appointments for parents and children so they can get care on the same day.
- Laser Dentistry: Dental lasers are tools we use to contour and remove gum tissue. Patients with tongue-tie, lip-tie, gum disease, and gummy smiles benefit from comfortable dental laser treatment.
- Tooth Extraction: Dental extractions are often needed if patients have severe tooth decay and we cannot save their teeth. We ensure that patients feel comfortable during and after extraction.
Our dental restorations improve the appearance, function, and feel of the smile:
- Dental Bridge: A bridge replaces one or more consecutive lost teeth. Traditional bridges use support from natural teeth. However, patients can receive implants for a more stable dental bridge.
- Tooth Crown: Our zirconium crowns fully cover and protect natural teeth and cap off dental implants. Dental crowns look and feel natural.
- Dental Implants: A single implant consists of a titanium post, abutment, and crown. Dental implants may secure a single crown, create a bridge, or support dentures.
- Dentures & Partials: We offer partial dentures for patients with multiple missing teeth. Full or complete dentures can restore full tooth arches.
- Gum Disease Treatment: Patients with gum disease can have swollen and bleeding gums. Over time, they can experience deep gum pockets and loose teeth. We provide cleaning treatments and laser dentistry to remove bacteria and treat deep gum pockets.
- Sleep Apnea: Dr. Mazzella offers at-home sleep studies and oral appliances for sleep apnea patients to open up the airway.
- TMJ Treatment: Temporomandibular joint disorders (TMD) create pain in the jaw, teeth, and face. Patients with TMD can often experience toothaches, teeth clenching and grinding, and migraines. Nightguards and bite equilibration can help TMD patients with painful symptoms.
Call Our Office
Contact Dr. Mazzella at (410) 559-9951 or request a dental appointment online. We treat patients from Ellicott City, Woodstock, Marriottsville, and the surrounding areas of Howard County.